Medtronic Sales Representative APV Barranquilla in Barranquilla, Colombia
Sales Representative APV Barranquilla
Barranquilla, Atlántico, Colombia
Jun 14, 2017
• Conduct sales calls to promote, sell, and service Medtronic's products and services to existing and competitive customers.
• Implement quarterly sales plan and achieve sales goals and objectives.
• Supervise and work along with distributors in order to execute marketing plan
• Advanced/Expert technical knowledge of diverse Medtronic products and support sales efforts of same, specifically in the area of Medtronic products.
• Complete administrative reporting as assigned (for example: expense reports, account profiles and analysis, daily planners, competitive updates, and inventory log).
• Provide ongoing field intelligence reports on competitive activity, changes in markets, distribution, and pricing, as well as input on customer preferences and product features.
• Cost-effectively manage time and assets.
• Effectively utilize sales collateral to support promotional and territorial needs.
• Train and educate both existing and competitive customers to gain incremental business.
• Maintain proficient level of product knowledge in all assigned product lines.
• Advise customers on a continuing basis regarding performance of assigned products.
• Provide 24-hour territory coverage (including holidays, weekends, evenings).
• Perform additional duties in line with company business requirements.
• Travel requirements – 25-50%
Formación académica como Enfermero, instrumentista
Atención en salas, en prótesis y periférico ambas terapias con manejo de irradiación
Disponibilidad de horario, actividades administrativas