J&J Family of Companies EXECUTIVE ACCOUNT MANAGER in Bogotá, Colombia
STRATEGIC ACCOUNT SENIOR MANAGER
Responsible for ensuring the satisfaction of Strategic Accounts Group's economic and clinical needs by providing existing product and services and developing solutions through the account ownership, corporation representation, effective negotiation and long term partnership, which would maximize company profitability and market share.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Build long term partnerships with strategic customers at C-Suite Level by providing innovative solutions to meet their needs
• Prepare and develop account strategic plan based on potential value of account, analyses of the current portfolio of products sold and BUs objectives
• Oversee accounts closely throughout the permanent evaluation and identification of new business opportunities and proactively recommend/deploy courses of action, which would ensure customer service goals compliance and generate options to satisfy objectives.
• Collaborate with JJMD BUs to align strategic objectives per account, negotiate pricing agreements. Calculate cost/benefit and select preferred options
• Collaborate with Finance, Logistics, Health Economics, Strategic Marketing and Health Care Compliance Departments to leverage customer negotiations and ensure compliance of customer needs
• Agree on internal compromises and dates of implementation with Sales Managers and oversee their implementation.
• In those accounts not served directly by J&J oversee distributors’ customer service ensuring negotiations compliance.
• Monitor competition and market trends, calculating potential impact and vulnerability of the accounts.
• Understand and identify customer's operational and strategic needs and align it with the Strategic Solution's organization and SAM Leader or SAM Associate Director
• Craft, propose, negotiate a win-win solution to the identified needs, and lead implementation
• Strategic Account Planning – lead annual cycle of strategic account planning aligned with business units and support areas
• Account Team Leadership – To lead by influence the execution of a team of several areas which serves the strategic account
• Face of J&J/ Single point of contact and C-Level relationship
• Customer value proposition strategy leadership (portfolio, SLA, CAPEX)
• Business leads, proposals and negotiations aligned with pricing strategy defined by business units
• One MD Contract Negotiations/ Contract Management aligned with legal department and finance
• Accountable for annual results of the strategic accounts (Sales, margin, mix, contract renewals, pricing policies, compliance, solutions)
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Engineering
• Post graduate degree in Marketing or Business Administration is a plus
• Preferably 7-10 years of experience managing a combination of areas such as: Solution/Service Selling, Consulting or Project Management (i.e. Technology), Sales (private and government), HEMA, Supply Chain among others.
• Bilingual: Fluent in English, Spanish or Portuguese (Brazil)
• Consistency in proven success cycles
• Healthcare market (trends, systems, and policy) knowledge
• Hospital Operations knowledge (i.e. key areas of the hospital, areas of hospital revenue, reimbursement understanding)
• Experience with healthcare stakeholders, aside from medical suppliers a plus (i.e. Payers, Hospital Consultant)
• Leadership by influence
• Excel in communication - speaking skills, topic control, assertiveness and the ability to read an audience or situation - at the C-Suite level
Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá
Johnson & Johnson de Colombia S.A. (7755)