Medtronic Sales Representative Neurosurgery in Bogotá, Colombia
Sales Representative Neurosurgery
Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
Jun 06, 2017
JOB TITLE: SALES REPRESENTATIVE II
BUSINESS TITLE: SALES REPRESENTATIVE II
JOB CODE: 111435
DEPARTMENT: NAV - SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIES
REPORTS TO: BUSINESS UNIT MANAGER
Sell and promote products and service of Medtronic´s NAV - Surgical Technologies
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (in priority order)
• Identify commercial necessities and opportunities of the sector, proposing specifics actions to improve and increase sales.
• Raise sector key information such as: volume, size and potential in order to provide relevant information to sales manager negotiate the objectives.
• Have deep knowledge of hospital dynamic, mainly of purchase department, surgical center, medical, health plans, etc.
• Completing necessary documentation (e.g., implant registration) and phone calls (customer service).
• Updates teammates concerning cases. Immediately notifies appropriate teammates regarding issues or problems requiring follow-up.
• Serves as effective Medtronic representative to physicians and support staff regarding Medtronic products, service and support.
• Advises physicians involved in setting up or evaluating operations in their hospitals or clinics.
• Following guidelines; requests and obtains purchase orders after implants.
• Conducts regular unsolicited calls to hospitals or clinics.
• Maintains current knowledge regarding Medtronic programs, products and services and competitive products.
• Maintains open, effective communication with all office personnel, customers and other Medtronic employees.
• Follow-up competition performance.
• Keep customers always updated about training programs, products, clinical trials and others.
• Keep sales information always updated.
• Continuously interact with customers in order to identify necessities and ensure a satisfaction level
• Represents Medtronic during surgeries and implants of products to provide troubleshooting and other technical assistance.
• Provides technical support and follow-ups in hospitals and clinics.
• Receives technical inquiries by telephone. Researches solutions to questions or problems
• Provides on call support as needed for surgeries, troubleshooting, follow-up enrollments, etc. on evenings and weekends
• Educates and trains physicians, hospital personnel and office staff on technical matters relating to our products through conducting and/or coordinating:
o One-on-one training sessions.
o In-service education programs.
o Seminars and/or outside symposiums.
• Assists Manager and in-house training department in educating/training new clinical specialists and sales representatives.
• Provides training and resources for hospital staff to enable them to conduct training for their personnel ("train the trainer").