Microsoft Corporation Digital Strategist in Bogota, Colombia
The Architect (Digital) help customers define and deliver Digital Transformation journeys, by connecting the power of new digital economies, through a collaborative and relationship-based approach.
The Architect (Digital) for Taxes, Designs and Delivers transformations programs through an information insight, government, taxes and financial services focus and business transformation experience to help our customers to change the way they engage with taxpayers and citizens, to enable them to empower their employees and to help them to transform their services while they optimize their operations, specially their effectiveness to increase tax collection, reduce tax evasion and prevent tax elusion. The Architect (Digital) bring their expertise, applies leadership, executive maturity and executive communication skills to remove barriers and helps our customers’ senior leadership teams to align better in their shared vision of how their digital transformation vision and journey looks like. They also drive a program of change to build the digital business and oversee the execution plan to ensure results.
Key Responsibilities: Digital Advisor: The Architect (Digital) will unlock and accelerate unique customer value creation at the intersection of business, end user experience and technology to get customers started on their digital journey. The Architect (Digital) use the Book of Dreams to document customer’s digital vision and journey, lead the creation of a digital transformation unit that includes Microsoft and customer team that will make it happen. The Architect (Digital) develop a Service Delivery Plan and Implement an Inclusive Design approach to: Reimagine (research, envision, design), Roadmap (plan, prioritize, produce), and achieve business Results (adopt, measure, realize)
Change Leadership and Adoption: Accelerate customers toward their business goals by helping them to realize their Digital Transformation vision. Provide experience and leadership capabilities to ensure a proper digital transformation governance model to lead the change, measure the progress, track the benefits capitalized and implement executive decisions rapidly
Be a Services Role Model: Strong Leadership of the Architects Community. Build your brand internally and externally. Mentor other Architects (Digital). Generates a diverse and inclusive workgroup environment, demonstrating cross group collaboration.
Business to Technology Strategy: Drive solutions/design wins by performing Governance across the portfolio to ensure Quality outcomes. Clearly demonstrates the Domain Delivery Resources and the One Account team drives return on investment (ROI) for customers and partners whilst aligning to Microsoft goals
Our Digital Advisors for Taxes know their customer’s business, the Government and Public Sector, Financial Services, or Tax Industry, and how Microsoft can help them drive their Digital transformation. The broad scope of responsibility of this role requires a solid understanding of both business and technology strategy, a principled approach to broad digital transformational challenges and opportunities including strong leadership and people skills. They also share a common set of characteristics and bring the experience that will drive innovation and customer value leveraging the following:
• 10+ years of professional experience, including technical and/or business consulting
• 5+ years of professional experience on the Government & Public Sector, Taxes or Financial Services Industry. Strong knowledge on fraud detection, fraud prevention, and risk management, is highly desirable.
• Broad understanding of the technology industry, including current and emerging Digital Solutions, and experience managing technology. Strong knowledge on Analytics is highly desirable.
• Enabled business change within one or more vertical industries: Government and Public Sector, Tax & Revenue Management, Financial Services
• Executive presence, including ability to hold CXO level discussions, and executive-level, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
• Ability to balance strategic thinking with pragmatic operational execution and delivery, including the coordination of relevant resources
• Consistent record of delivering business value, by bringing the benefits of technology to transform their business
• Experience implementing key Microsoft, or related technologies, with a preference for depth in Cloud
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.