Diageo Financial Analysis & Controllership Analyst in Bogota, Colombia
Type of Job:
External Job Description:
Propósito / Objetivo del Rol (puede ser en español)
• Become the business partner per excellence on supporting business decisions with accurate and on time information in a promptly manner
· Provide tracking and analysis of the P&L and Balance Sheet, tracking its performance compared to the Annual Operating Plan, and monitoring the Risk and Opportunities for its achievement.
· Reporting execution over A&P, Trade Spend and OIE expenses to the market vs plan vs Last Year growth, monitoring results, generating actions and owning them until completion.
· Reporting execution over COGS vs LY vs AOP and Outlook analyzing by Pricing increasing, Mix and Volume Increasing.
Prepare quality reconciliations through deep understanding of the figures supported, reported
• Foreign currency reports to Local Government Entities (DIAN, Bank of Republic of Colombia)
Formación y Experiencia
• Degree on Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Economics or Finance Related.
• 2+ year
financial analysis and reporting
• Accounting systems: SAP (preferable), AS400, Oracle, others
• Analytical skills and problem solving oriented
• Proficiency in English and effective communication in Spanish
External Job Title:
Financial Analysis & Controllership Analyst