Philips Quality Analyst in Bogota, Colombia
Philips is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives through timely innovations. As a world leader in healthcare and lifestyle Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
• Ensure compliant and effective QMS’s are maintained in scope.
• Accountable for the transformation of all current QMS’s parts in scope towards the single PQMS structure.
• Accountable to manage and harmonize all QMS management processes and ensure the FDA-compliant validation of all SW systems in scope.
• Manage (local) Q&R processes and ensure (local) process ownership for all activities under the PQMS governance in scope.
• Ensure Q&R requirements are effective in all processes in scope.
• Ensure Document Control is established and ensure training profiles are assigned and enforced and training administration is established within scope.
You are a part of
• A challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
• Building your career in an international company which brings innovations that matter to you
• Fast-paced oriented work in truly global environment
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• BA/BS degree.
• Similar work experience in relevant field.
• Experience working in disciplined regulated industry and in applying automated technology.
• Experience with business application implementation projects, including experience as an active contributor on projects with scheduled deliverables.
• Familiar with process management methodologies and practices.
• FDA regulation
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.