Medtronic Clinical Specialist APV Cali in Cali, Colombia
Clinical Specialist APV Cali
Cali, Valle de Cuaca, Colombia
Jun 14, 2017
This position supports product and therapies in the area coverage, follow-up, support, troubleshooting, customer service and education within a territory. In certain instances this person may be engaged in basic market development activities depending upon the needs of the assigned territory.
• Represents Medtronic during surgeries and implants of products to provide troubleshooting and other technical assistance.
• Provides technical support and follow-ups in hospitals and clinics.
• Receives technical inquiries by telephone. Researches solutions to questions or problems
• Provides on call support as needed for surgeries, troubleshooting, follow-up enrollments, etc. on evenings and weekends
• Educates and trains physicians, hospital personnel and office staff on technical matters relating to our products through conducting and/or coordinating:
o One-on-one training sessions.
o In-service education programs.
o Seminars and/or outside symposiums.
• Assists Manager and in-house training department in educating/training new clinical specialists and sales representatives.
• Provides training and resources for hospital staff to enable them to conduct training for their personnel ("train the trainer").
• Serve as an expert on the Demos / Trainings Set Up– including set-up, demonstrations and trouble shooting
• Supports sales team during and following cases by:
o Completing necessary documentation.
o Updates teammates concerning cases. Immediately notifies appropriate teammates regarding issues or problems requiring follow-up.
• Serves as effective Medtronic representative to physicians and support staff regarding Medtronic products, service and support.
• Manages inventories (consignment, trunk stock and loaner products) and provides support with rotation and delivery to optimize customer service and efficiency.
• Advises physicians involved in setting up or evaluating operations in their hospitals or clinics.
• Following guidelines; requests and obtains purchase orders after implants/procedures.
• Conducts regular unsolicited calls to hospitals or clinics.
• Maintains current knowledge regarding Medtronic programs, products and services and competitive products.
• Maintains open, effective communication with all office personnel, customers and other Medtronic employees.
• Clinical Specialists are required to be within their assigned territory each day and be available as unscheduled needs arise.
• Clinical Specialists are periodically required to work weekends, evenings and nights.
• Clinical Specialists serve as a primary resource for scheduled and on-call assignments and as a back up to sales representatives during unassigned weekends, evenings and nights.
• Perform additional duties in line with company business requirements.
Residencia: En Cali
Experiencia en imágenes diagnosticas, es indispensable que tenga el conocimiento básico en salas mínimo 1 año
Técnico de rayos X, resonancia