Ellucian Project Manager in Remote, Colombia
Auto req ID 2464BR
Posting Title Project Manager
Functional Area Professional Services
Job Posting Location(s) CO-Remote
Company Information Ellucian is the world’s leading provider of software, services and insight to higher education. Ellucian helps the higher education community—students, faculty, and staff—achieve their goals more efficiently, effectively, and with reduced risk. Ellucian’s comprehensive suite of software solutions includes student information systems (SIS), finance and HR systems, recruiting and retention systems, among other offerings. With more than 1,500 institutions subscribing to Ellucian’s cloud services and SaaS offerings, the company is one of the largest providers of cloud-based solutions. Ellucian also supports the higher education community with a range of professional services, such as application software implementation, training, education, and management consulting. More than 2,400 institutions in 40 countries rely on Ellucian to help enable the mission of higher education.
• Guides overall project team, including consultants in both Middle East and Global Resources.
• Leads, manages, and coordinates all aspects of project requirements.
• Builds and manages overall project plans, Risk assessment plans, Communication plans, individual task plans, schedule and budget.
• Works collaboratively with other managers and staff to develop planning tools and standards.
• Responsible for communicating project key objectives, critical path milestones, and overall project status to internal and external senior management.
• Initiates action to identify and resolve project problems/issues.
• Leads and facilitates design of solutions as needed.
• Assigns tasks to team members and mentors team members in planning and executing the work.
• Reports to management mitigating steps and actions taken to ensure project success and quality.
• Prepares and executes quality assurance assessments.
• Builds rapport with customer, manages customer relationships on behalf of Ellucian.
Program Manager – Job requirements
• 5+ years of related work experience and specialized knowledge within their functional area.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Experience in the implementation of large projects, including ERPs highly desirable
• Experience working in information technology in a higher education environment
• Understanding of Oracle technologies.
• Excellent verifiable customer references
• Experience in Oracle ERP Project Management
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at Ellucian without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law.