Honeywell Sales Outside Representative in Colombia
Sales Outside Representative
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be the front line seller who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for different kinds of customers. You will foster client satisfaction by maintaining regular customer contact and managing customer expectations. You will develop customer relationships through attending trade shows, seminar, and similar events. You will provide education of Honeywell product through technical presentations, seminars and workshops. You will maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system. You will provide competitive intelligence and market trends. You will provide forecast/demand input to Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP).
Drive business growth by discovering new opportunities, clients, and customers
Deliver value by forging new strategic relationships
Grow your knowledge of Honeywell products in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction.
The main responsibilities are:
- Front line seller responsible for driving sales in specific assigned accounts- Develops long-term account plans that highlight strategies to further penetrate existing customer accounts
- Generates demand with end-users and supports channel to ensure full Honeywell value proposition is realized by the end-user
- Coordinates contact between the customers, partners and other HON resources as needed
- Drive growth culture, developing strategic plans with customers searching for market opportunities. - Account Managers should report directly to the Sales Manager.
50 Visit Customers
20 Search for New Customers
30 Customer Account Management
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineer or equivalent.
- Some experience in the field.3-5 year experience in Sales preferable in the security and fire industry
- English language intermediate required
- Analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Positive “can do” professional attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Customer focus
- Results oriented
- Willing to travel at least 50% of the time
- A broad knowledge of sales principles and best practices
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence at the operational level
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Significant experience in selling (industrial) products
- Deep technical expertise
- Understanding of the Honeywell value proposition as well as the competitive landscape
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Job ID: HRD10144
- Category: Sales
- Location: COL
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.