AbbVie Business Technology Solutions Lead - Region North in Bogotá, Colombia
Business Technology Solutions Lead - Region North
Colombia, Distrito Capital de Bogotá, Bogotá at https://abbvie.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/1565/other-jobs-matching/location-only
Information Technology at http://abbvie.referrals.selectminds.com/landingpages/information-technology-opportunities-at-abbvie-89
Apply for Job
Share this Job
Join our Talent Community
Manage and control the activities related to the execution and support of computerized systems, identifying needs and setting priorities, aligned with the business. Ensure the contracting of adequate resources for administration and / or development of system improvements available to AbbVie North Region users.
• Responsible for planning and implementation of technology solutions, as part of a BTS strategy, in the affiliates.
• Coordinate and manage systems development / maintenance teams and systems Outsourcing / maintenance contracts and other consultants contracted (outsourced).
• Ensure the unification and reuse of AbbVie's computerized solutions and systems by considering global, local policies and best practices in Information Technology.
• Identify training needs in the various AbbVie systems and platforms and put into practice training actions in partnership with the training area.
• Constantly evaluate the impact of the implementation of computerized systems in the areas, managing the change process with the other areas involved, namely CEx and IFTe.
• Recommend and deliver to the business platforms or solutions of high technological value, taking advantage of integration opportunities, with a focus on simplification. Work closely with the matrix teams in defining business / user requirements in search of new platforms and solutions as well as selecting the best partner.
• Responsible for assisting the business in the selection of the best partner as well as for ensuring the execution of all steps the SLC process and compliance as well as evaluation of suppliers.
• Manage deployment projects or complex systems changes, managing time, resources, scope and financial and legal requirements.
• Define and elaborate systems implementation plans managing the preparation of the technical environment, work time and areas impacted directly or indirectly by the new system, process or platform.
• Use and apply project management methodologies ensuring schedule follow-up, execution of functional tests, validation of project scope, and alignment meetings.
• Ensure the creation of all system and project documentation in accordance with global and local policies and procedures, as well as support internal customers in the development of a computerized operational manual to document the use of systems and their interfaces.
• Monitor the post-implementation of systems / platforms by identifying possible adjustments or changes in processes (Change Management) and correct use of the functionality by all internal customers
• Comply with the policies and procedures related to its activity in accordance with Global's premises.
• Conduct the actions and decisions under the responsibility of the position respecting the Code of Business Conduct of the Company.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems
Fluent English (written and oral)
• Strategic business partnering, ideally within pharma market
• Leading and developing people and building effective working relationships with a broad range of cross-functional stakeholders
• Contributing to a shared service model
• Previous experience w/ systems solutions
• Wide experience w/ Project management (knowledge on project management: tools, skills and technics)
• Knowledge on WEB 2.0 / 3.0
• Knowledge about Business Intelligence
• Knowledge about CRM
• Knowledge about Databases
• Knowledge about Commercial Systems
• Service management under ITIL standards
5 years of experience in project management
3 years of experience systems information development & management