Cardinal Health Clinical Specialist/Especialista Clinico, Endovascular, Cali in Bogota, Colombia
What the Endovascular Clinical Specialist contributes to Cardinal Health
The Clinical Specialist will support the country’s sales team by providing clinical, educational and training support to physicians, specialists and medical staff and technical support during clinical procedures.
- Responsible for continuing rapport and providing assistance to existing Cordis accounts
- Responsible for ongoing clinical support, patient follow up, and addressing clinical issues
- Provides clinical/technical support during procedures and implants to specialists in a Cath Lab environment
- Educates and trains physicians, hospital personnel and medical staff on technical matters relating to our products
- Completes necessary documentation (e.g., implant registration) and phone calls (customer service)
- Other duties may be assigned on an individual basis bases on business needs.
- 3+ years of vascular interventional experience in O.R. and/or cath lab
- 2+ years of education, training and clinical support experience
- Advance proficiency in English.
- Excellent oral presentation skills and can effectively train others on technical and clinical issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt to different work environments
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of times
- Available to be on call 24/7
- Travel requirements >50%
- Ability to carry and wear protective gear during procedures equivalent to 20 lbs.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.