Microsoft Corporation Tech Solutions Prof in Bogota, Colombia
Are you interested in being part of an exciting business that is driving one of the next big areas of opportunities for Microsoft? Are you ready to be part of an entrepreneurial team that is defining the strategy around how Microsoft delivers value to our enterprise customers through connected devices and the Internet of Things (IoT)?
Microsoft is developing the platforms and services that deliver the power of Windows and Microsoft experiences to a heterogeneous world of connected devices, and we are hiring a deeply technical individual to partner with our IoT Solution Selling Professionals (SSPs) to drive the adoption, sales, and deployment of Microsoft Azure IoT services – with special focus on Azure IoT Suite, Azure IoT Hub, Machine Learning, Stream Analytics, Time Series Insights, and HD Insights.
The Global Black Belt IoT Technology Solutions Professional (TSP) will drive the technical discussion at the customer to buy, architect, develop or adopt their solution based on Microsoft technology:
• Explain, demonstrate, and prove in-depth what Microsoft’s products and services can do and how to enable and manage them for the largest enterprise customers by driving technical presentations, demonstrations, Architecture Design Sessions, Proof of Concepts and Pilots, leveraging partner-sellers, partners or Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) as needed
• Clear technical, competitive and security blockers to IoT sales.
• Drive architecture and technical discussion to lead cloud security, privacy, and compliance discussions.
The Global Black Belt IoT TSP will be the connection and orchestration point for other technical resources:
• Provide feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements.
• Communicate and escalate technical, architectural and competitive blockers and insight to their appropriate channel.
• Develop partner ecosystem (Hardware, Connectivity, SI and ISV) engagements for driving the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft solutions.
• Orchestrate cross-workload solutions with other technical resources (internally and from partner) for other Microsoft products and services.
The Global Black Belt IoT TSP will stay sharp and share knowledge:
• Continuously nurture and expand technical, sales, and competitive readiness.
• Participate in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, and articles pertaining to IoT.
Experiences and Skills Required:
• Experienced. 10+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles. Preferred.
• Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, written, and verbal communication skills. Required.
• Executive Presence. Proven experience engaging with senior level executives. Preferred.
• Performer. Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations. Required.
• Collaborative. Able to work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales & services field, Microsoft partners, and Microsoft corporate sales, engineering, and marketing. Required.
• IoT architect. Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture with experience in end-to-end IoT solutions (Devices, Gateways, Connectivity, Cloud, Analytics and Visualization). Preferred or similar.
• Familiarity with analytics, data mining, predictive analytics, and machine learning. Preferred.
• Azure Platform Strong understanding of Azure technical landscape (infrastructure components, security, data, and analytics), as well as familiarity with Windows and key competing OS platforms (Linux, Android, etc.). Required or similar.
• Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions. Preferred.
• Planning for success. Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning to drive Azure Consumption. Preferred
• Technical breadth. Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations and management of technology. Preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field. Required or commensurate work experience.
• Certifications in domain-specific technologies. Required.
• Certifications in Azure technology. Preferred
• Certifications in information security. Desired.