J&J Family of Companies Global Compliance Design Manager in Tampa, Florida
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Global Compliance Design Manager. This position will be ideally based in New Brunswick, NJ or Pennsylvania, New Jersey, United Kingdom, Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa as secondary locations.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Global Compliance Design Manager will be responsible for supporting the design and deployment of standardized and compliant financial processes and controls throughout the enterprise. This individual will work with the global process owners and the Global Services teams to champion standardization and control optimization within our new finance model.
The Global Compliance Design Manager is a key partner for the Finance Business Architecture’s Global Finance System and PMO teams. This candidate will act as a core project team member responsible for the development and deployment of financial system. The successful candidate is expected to use his/her core understanding of the Finance processes and User Access & Segregation processes that exist today, and drive and own the compliance deliverables for each deployment. To be successful with standardization and improvement efforts, the successful candidate must demonstrate the Leadership Imperative qualities of Connect, Lead, Shape, and Deliver.
Compliance Design and Deployments
• Compliance support and oversight for global finance process areas and system deployments.
• Ongoing compliance support for systems managed by the Finance Business Architecture org, including all business, IT, and Supply Chain Finance Processes.
• Maintenance and development of key process and documentation to support standard processes.
• Manage SOX 404 documentation and SOX 404 Testing, and issue remediation.
• Coordinate and support audit reviews with internal and external audit organizations.
User Access & Segregation of Duties Governance
• Support deployment of global business governance to oversee user access, monitor standards and metrics, protect security design elements and set related policies and procedures.
• Establish and lead UAM community of practice with key business and IT stakeholders globally.
• Partner with IT, Audit, and business stakeholders to support User Access & Segregation of Duties (SOD) processes globally.
• Support the SAP GRC Access Controls template including design, rule set, mitigating controls and reporting.
• Oversight and governance to ensure any updates to Global Positions are compliant, and any risks are understood and accepted by GPO.
• Support ongoing efforts to optimize system roles and rulesets across global platforms (SAP, JDE, and non-ERP).
A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in Finance, Accounting.
CPA, CMA or other financial certification preferred.
A minimum of 5 years of related experience required.
Knowledge of general finance/accounting processes required (A2R, I2C, and Finance Master Data).
Knowledge of SOX 404 and internal controls required.
Knowledge of User Access Management and Segregation of Duties required.
Experience and/or knowledge of SAP GRC Access Controls is preferred.
Intermediate skills in SAP and/or JD Edwards systems are preferred.
Experienced professional with ability to influence and effectively communicate with senior management required.
Strong independent, analytical, and critical thinking skills required.
Planning/prioritization/project management skills are critical to success.
SDLC knowledge preferred.
Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office are required.
Up to 25% international and domestic travel required.
This position will be ideally based in New Brunswick, NJ or Pennsylvania, New Jersey, United Kingdom, Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa as secondary locations.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, North America-United States-New Jersey, Asia Pacific-Philippines-National Capital-Manila, North America-United States-Florida-Tampa, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague, North America-United States-Pennsylvania, Asia Pacific-China-Anhui-Suzhou, Latin America-Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá, Asia Pacific-China-Jiangsu-Suzhou
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)